2017 Cyber weekend promo 1000x50

Rotator

0
4841276

ABOUT

Blue Saints was founded in 1952 out of the Sudbury Mining and Technical School Band with the help of music professor Maurice Gravelle and George Netzke, who was involved with the Canadian Militia. In 1958, they changed their name to the Blue Saints. The longest continuously operating Canadian drum corps in history, the organization celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2012.
Blue Saints
2015 Long Lake Road, P.O. Box 80044
Sudbury, ON P3E 4M0
Mark Ripley, Director
Tel. (705) 692-5646
www.bluesaints.org

NEWS

Archive
marchingmusicdownloads.com 630x116
2017-launch-dci-store-630x116
2017 Jolesch Orders 630x116

SOCIAL HUB

INSTAGRAM
2017 Cyber weekend promo 300x600