Drum Corps International is teaming up with corporate partner AeroBed to offer you the chance to win incredible prizes as part of the AeroBed "Dream Anywhere" Video Contest!
General Guidelines:We want you to create and submit a 30-second YouTube video telling the world why you love your AeroBed or why you need one! Be the star of your own video, or team up with fellow corps members, friends, or other drum corps fans to spotlight how great it is to get a good night's sleep after a long day of practice or watching your favorite performances from the stadium.
Prizes:Best of Class: First Place – $250, an AeroBed PerformaLite?„? Twin Bed, and DCI gift package that includes a 2008 DCI DVD/CD set and accompanying swag. Second Place – $100 and an AeroBed PerformaLite?„? Twin Bed. Third Place – An AeroBed PerformaLite?„? Twin Bed. People's Choice: First Place – AeroBed PerformaLite?„? Twin Bed and DCI gift package that includes 2008 DVD/CD set and accompanying swag. **Along with earning great prizes, winning videos also may be featured on stadium video boards at select DCI Premier Events, Fan Network Webcasts, DCI.org and AeroBed.com!**
How to Enter:
- Your entry must be submitted to Drum Corps International by uploading the video to your own YouTube account, then e-mailing email@example.com with your name, e-mail, postal address, and the name of and link to your video. (Minors must also include parent or guardian's name, phone number and e-mail address) We'll then add your video to the AeroBed "Dream Anywhere" Video Contest playlist.
- Submissions will be accepted between May 20 and June 15, 2009.
- Videos should be 30 seconds or less.
- Creatively tell us how much you love your AeroBed or why you need one.
- Make sure to mention AeroBed.com in the video.
- Bonus points for incorporating a fun drum corps theme to your video!
- Be funny, but be smart. We LOVE to laugh, but G-rated material only please!
- Submissions must have copyright permission for music or images that are not original.
- Contest is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States. Employees and the immediate family or members of the households of such employees of Aero Products International are not eligible.
- More than one entry is allowed per person, so get busy!
- Winners will be announced on DCI.org after June 15, 2009.