Seattle Summer Music Games
Phone and Internet Orders have ended for this show. Patrons can purchase tickets the day of the show at the Stadium Box Office at 4pm.
Friday, July 3, 2015 | 7:00 p.m. PTBuy Tickets
Estimated time before the show:
Seattle Summer Music Games – Renton, WA
Friday, July 3, 2015 | 7:00 p.m. PT
The Drum Corps International Tour will head to Renton, Washington, on Friday, July 3, for the 2015 edition of the Seattle Summer Music Games. A dynamic lineup of World and Open Class corps is set to march through Renton Memorial Stadium for this exciting event heading into Independence Day weekend.
Tickets increase $5 in all sections the day of the show. Prices do not reflect additional handling fees.
LINEUP & TIMES
4:00 p.m. Box Office Opens
5:30 p.m. Gates Open
7:00 p.m. Show Begins
Event start times are subject to change.
PERFORMING CORPSListed in reverse order of performance.
Blue Knights - Denver, CO
Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR
Cascades - Seattle, WA
Columbians - Pasco, WA
Impulse - Buena Park, CA
Eruption - Gig Harbor, WA
Thunder - Spokane, WA
SEATING & VENUE
Renton Memorial Stadium
405 Logan Avenue N
Renton, WA 98057
- Row A is closest to field.
- For Sections 6 - 9, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections 1 - 4, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Section 5 is split by the 50-yard line.
- Handicap seating is located on the track in front of the GA Sections. Patrons just need to purchase a GA ticket and usher will assist to getting in the right location.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $4.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order.