DCI Box Office Digital Ticketing Information
Drum Corps International is very excited to begin putting tickets on sale for select events on the 2023 DCI Tour.
Similar to most major sports leagues, concert events and airline boarding passes, all tickets sold through the Drum Corps International Box Office this summer will be offered exclusively as digital tickets, in an effort to create a fully “contactless” ticketing experience for patrons.
Thanks to the continued investment on the part of DCI and its partnering venues, fans can expect a more safe and efficient experience when they arrive at a DCI event this summer.
As a primer to this new “contactless” ticketing experience, please reference the frequently asked questions and guides below. Information therein will apply to the 2023 DCI Tour events where tickets are sold through the Drum Corps International Box Office.
Jump to Section
DCI Digital Ticketing FAQs
What is different from DCI tickets I’ve purchased in the past?
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All events will be cashless and non-contact.
3. For event entry, spectators will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using their smartphones or have their Print-At-Home tickets with them which will have been emailed at the time of purchase.
How does digital ticket delivery work?
You will order your tickets as follows:
1. Access the ticket ordering page on DCI.org via your computer or mobile device.
2. Select the show you want to attend.
3. Select your seats.
4. Select your delivery method: Mobile Delivery or Print-At-Home
5. Complete your transaction.
NOTE: Not all DCI event tickets are sold through the DCI Box Office. Look for the DCI Box Office Icon for related events.
How do I access my tickets?
Reference the following guides on how to access your tickets once you have ordered.
I have ordered tickets for several people. How do I get their tickets to them?
Mobile Tickets: You can transfer tickets to each member of your party so they have it on their smartphone. See “Guide to Transferring Mobile Delivery Tickets” below.
Print-At-Home Tickets: Print the tickets out and give them to the other members of your party.
Can I purchase tickets at the show site?
There will not be a box office to purchase tickets on-site, however, our digital delivery options will allow you to purchase tickets even as late as while walking up to the gate at the stadium on the day of the event. Signage with QR codes will be placed around the box office that customers can scan with their mobile device to order tickets and instantly get their tickets delivered via email to their phone.
Please note that while we will not have a box office selling tickets on-site, ticketing staff will be available on-site to assist with any ticketing issues you may have.
We strongly encourage patrons to order their tickets in advance of the event for the following reasons:
1. Ordering a day in advance of the show avoids the $5 day of show price increase.
2. Ordering in advance saves you time. You simply walk up to the gate, show your ticket and go inside. No standing and waiting while your order processes and is delivered to your mobile device.
3. Should you have an issue, you have time to resolve it prior to arriving at the event.
Can I leave tickets at Will Call?
As we are no longer printing paper tickets, there will be no Will Call window.
Guide to Mobile Delivery Tickets
1. Once your ticket order is completed, an order confirmation email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org for you to open on your mobile device. Click the blue “Mobile Tickets” button located under the shipping Information of your email.
2. Your device will then open a browser that will have your tickets displayed. Show the tickets to the gate attendant at your event and they will scan the QR code to let you in.
If you do not have access to your email to get to your tickets, you can alternately access your tickets by logging into your ticket account:
1. Open a browser and go to dcitickets.showare.com.
2. Click on the three-line menu in the upper left corner to open it and click on “My Account”.
3. Log into your account. If successful, you will have the main account screen display.
4. Click the “Show/Hide” link next to Recent Orders and then click the link to the order you need.
5. Once in the order, click the “Show/Hide” link next to Shipping Details to display the mobile ticket button.
Guide to Transferring Mobile Delivery Tickets
To transfer Mobile Tickets to others in your party:
1. Log into your account on your mobile device or computer at dcitickets.showare.com and click “My Account” either on your screen or in the menu options.
2. Find your order from “Recent Orders” and click into it.
3. Press the green “Mobile Tickets” button in the Shipping Details area of your order to display your mobile tickets.
4. Under each mobile ticket, there is a blue “Email Tickets” button you can press to take you to the next screen.
5. Select the tickets you want to transfer, enter the person’s email address, and press the “Email Tickets” button.
6. Once completed, the transferred ticket will move to the bottom of your list of tickets in the order and will note that you emailed the tickets to the person’s email you entered. The person you sent the ticket(s) to will receive an email from email@example.com notifying them of ticket(s) being sent to them and a link for them to access the ticket from their mobile device.
Guide to Print at Home Tickets
1. Once your ticket order is complete, an order confirmation email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org to open on your computer. Click the blue “Get Your Tickets” button located under the Shipping Information of your email.
2. Your email will open a browser window that will display your tickets print. Print out your tickets and then present them to the gate attendant to scan.
If you do not have access to your email to get to your tickets, you can access your tickets by logging into your ticket account:
1. Open a browser and go to dcitickets.showare.com and click the blue “My Account.”
2. Log into your account. If successful, you will have the main account screen display.
3. Click the order number in blue to access more details.
4. Once in the order, click the “Get Your Tickets here” link under the Shipping Details title to have a browser pop up with your print at home tickets.
Related NewsView all news
by Steve RondinaroThe Troopers Are Coming: Legacy Corps to march into Indy
by Drum Corps International20+ ensembles locked in for exciting 2023 SoundSport season