Employment: Salesforce.com Administrator
Drum Corps International is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator.
Drum Corps International (DCI) has developed into a powerful, nonprofit, global youth activity with farreaching artistic, educational and organizational influence. Through the annual DCI Tour and World Championships, Drum Corps International provides entertainment to millions through live performances and nationally broadcast events. Drum Corps International is Marching Music’s Major League™.
LOCATION: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Drum Corps International is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to champion the ongoing administration of our salesforce organization. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in process building, implementation, and problem solving. The Salesforce Administrator should be a thought leader and contributor to our team as we continue to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our organization.
The successful candidate reports to and works closely with the Director of Technology to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
• Maintains the system, security, and data integrity of our salesforce organization
• Manages user access/permissions, profiles, licenses, roles, hierarchies etc.
• Builds reports, dashboards, fields, workflows, triggers, custom apps, and custom objects
• Completes regular internal system audits
• Manages internal and external data and SaaS integrations
• Works with our events management team to establish effective processes that support administrative, development, and change management
• Leads staff trainings with a focus on user adoption and growth across the organization
• Serve as primary support for all teams to assist with questions on internal salesforce systems
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
• Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• 3 years experience in Salesforce Administrator role
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
• Experience with Process Builder and custom objects
• Ability to translate desired business workflows into Salesforce processes
• Passion for quality and attention to detail
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Proven experience successfully integrating SaaS platforms with Salesforce.com
• Experience with Partner Communities
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com