Performance order for World Class events through July 21 and Open Class events through August 7 are now available and were established based on reverse order of placement from the 2022 DCI World Championships*.
Participating corps at these events were separated into groups of three (first through third, fourth through sixth, etc.), and their performance order was randomized within those groupings.
View the complete 2023 DCI Tour schedule and lineups
Performance order for key DCI Premier Events and other DCI Tour events after July 21, will be figured by the following:
1. — Order for the DCI Southwestern Championship in San Antonio (July 22), will be based on reverse order of placement from July 15 events in Fort Collins, Little Rock and Rockford and drawn at random in groups of threes. Corps not appearing in any of those events will be placed in the order based on their last score received.
2. — At all weekday events following July 22 in San Antonio, as well as select weekend events, performance order will be based on reverse order of placement from the DCI Southwestern Championship and drawn at random in groups of three.
3. — Performance order for the DCI Southeastern Championship (July 29 in Atlanta) and NightBEAT (July 30 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina) will be based on reverse order of placement from the Southwestern Championship and drawn at random in groupings of three. Corps not appearing in San Antonio will be placed in the order based on their last score received.
4. — DCI Eastern Classic (August 4-5 in Allentown) performance orders will be based on reverse order of placement from the DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) and NightBeat (Winston-Salem). For corps only performing in one of those two events, their individual score will be used. Corps participating in both events will have their two scores averaged. Final order will be drawn at random, in groupings of three.
5. — Order of appearance at the DCI World Championship Prelims (August 10 in Indianapolis) will be based on the reverse order of finish of scores averaged from events in San Antonio, Atlanta, Winston-Salem, and Allentown. Open Class participants will be seeded in the first blocks of performing corps based on reverse order of finish from Open Class Championship events. In the event a corps is not scheduled to appear in a major regional event, their last score received prior to that regional event will be used for averaging purposes.
* Seattle Cascades and Spirit of Atlanta who did not compete at the 2022 DCI World Championships are inserted into the bottom of 2022’s standings.